Decorative paper impregnation line uses RS485 digital communication technology to realize the communication control of human-machine interface (touch screen), PLC and inverter, replacing the traditional panel control, with good anti-interference…
Decorative paper impregnation line uses RS485 digital communication technology to realize the communication control of human-machine interface (touch screen), PLC and inverter, replacing the traditional panel control, with good anti-interference performance, ensuring the stability of the system.
Layout of equipment
1.The uncoiler: Unrolling the base paper for the beginning of the entire process,including rack, air expansion roller, tow roller, damping device, paper feeding mechanism, pneumatic system, etc.
|Paper receiving institutions||Air cylinder||QGS100*50||Piece||2|
|Damping mechanism||Magnetic powder brake||FZK200||Set||2|
2. One time glue dipping machine: As shown below
3. Primary dryer
4. Dehumidify once
5. Primary cooling machine: One set for primary cooling and one set for secondary cooling,cooling the impregnated paper,including racks, bellows, nozzles, fan down frames, fan sections, etc. One of the coolers is mobile, which is more convenient for operation.
6. Secondary glue coating machine
7. Secondary drying
8. Secondary dehumidification
9. Secondary cooling
10.Web Alinger: Adjust the relative position of the gas path probe and the tape to keep the tape in good working condition,including racks, adjustment rollers, actuators, etc.
|Control station||Gas-liquid servo||P05-E1-AM||1|
11. Tractor：Cool the tape to run in sync with the production line,including the frame, paper feed roller, platen roller, etc.
|paper feed roller||Reducer||BWD11-17-3Kw||1|
12. Paper cutter: Fixed length cutting of impregnated paper,including frame, conveyor rollers, knife, pressure roller devices and power device.
|Paper cutting conveyor||Electrical machinery||BWD09-17-1.5Kw||1|
13. Paper conveyor: Deliver the finished paper to the lifting platform for cooling and easy replacement of the paper carrier,including a frame, a conveyor belt, a conveying roller and a fan feeding device.
14. Stack paper lifting platform: Stacking paper on the platform, manual paper output, including support frame, platform, hydraulic lifting platform, etc.
The electronic control system includes power cabinet, primary impregnation control panel, secondary glue coating control panel and shear paper control panel.
1.Working width: 2250mm
2.Mechanical speed: 3-50m/min
3.Working speed: >20m/min
4.Heat source: Heat transfer oil
5.Working medium inlet temperature: Above 220℃
6.Glue amount: >20-270%
7.Volatile content: 6.5-7.5%
8.Installed capacity: 85.5Kw
9.Impregnated material: LPM resin
10.Use: Mainly used for wear-resisting paper, decorative paper and balanced paper impregnated dry production
Function and Characteristics
1.Decorative paper impregnation line uses RS485 digital communication technology to realize the communication control of human-machine interface (touch screen), PLC and inverter, replacing the traditional panel control, with good anti-interference performance.Greatly improved the digitization of the whole machine;
2.Industrial-grade modular design, simple human-machine dialogue, rich Chinese and English information tips;
3.The system adopts high-precision metering roller and anilox roller, which can precisely control the amount of glue, and has the advantages of uniform and continuous adjustment;
4.Transmission roller and hot air blower are controlled by high-efficiency energy-saving frequency converter, with low production energy consumption, stable synchronous line speed and low paper breakage rate.
Hot Tags: decorative paper impregnation line, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, for sale