1. Double Stick Gluing Machine
The double stick gluing machine is mainly composed of upper and lower gluing rollers and glue tanks. The lower part of the lower coating roller is immersed in the glue tank, and the glue of the upper coating roller is transmitted by the lower coating roller. When the veneer passes between the two rubber-coated rollers, it contacts the rubber-coated rollers so that the glue on the roller is coated on the upper and lower surfaces of the veneer. The amount of glue applied mainly depends on adjusting the pressure of the upper and lower glue rollers. The thicker and narrower the veneer, the greater the pressure on the veneer by the roller, and the smaller the amount of glue applied; otherwise, the greater the amount of glue applied. The shape and number of grooves on the roller also affect the amount of sizing. The height of the liquid level in the glue tank is preferably 1/3 of the lower coating roller. Too large or too small will affect the amount of glue.
2. Three-roller Gluing Machine
The three-roll gluing machine’s gluing machine equipment is to add a squeezing roller next to the upper or lower gluing roller, and the amount of glue applied is determined by the gap between the gluing roller and the gluing roller. A rubber squeeze roller is set next to the upper coating roller to supply glue through a rubber tube through a rubber pump, and uses a groove formed between the rubber coating roller and the rubber squeeze roller to store rubber; The amount of glue is not affected by the height of the glue slot page. Although the three-roll gluing machine has good gluing quality, it can only control the amount of gluing on one side, so it is not widely used.
3. Four-roller Gluing Machine
The four-roll gluing machine is equipped with one rubber squeeze roller beside each of the upper and lower glue rollers to control the amount of glue on the upper and lower surfaces of the board. The line speed of the squeezing roller is 15% ~ 20% lower than that of the coating roller. It plays the role of scraping glue, and the gap between the coating roller and the coating roller is adjustable to ensure that the thickness of the upper and lower glue layers is uniform. The upper and lower gluing rollers supply glue at the same time without interference with each other.
There are two arrangements of the squeeze roller of the four-roll gluing machine.
1) The upper and lower squeeze rollers are respectively arranged on both sides of the gluing roller, and the glue is supplied by the rubber pump through the rubber hose;
2) The upper and lower squeeze rollers are located on the feeding side of the glue roller. The upper glue roller is supplied by the glue pump, and the lower glue roller is supplied by the lower glue tank. Due to the different arrangements of rollers and the way of supplying glue, their functions are also different. The former is even and consistent, which can save rubber; the latter is suitable for high productivity.