Our air pollution control devices are RTO and RCO. At present, some countries have begun to use RCO technology to replace CO in the purification of organic waste gas, and many RTO equipment has also begun to turn into RCO, which can reduce the operating cost by 33% to 50%. After the reaction, the toxic HC compound is converted into non-toxic CO2 and H2O, thus pollution can be treated.
Air pollution control devices are typically divided into RTO and RCO. RTO technology is suitable for the treatment of medium and low concentration (100-3500mg/m3) exhaust gas, with the decomposition efficiency of 95-99%. RCO containing catalyst, RTO operating temperature above 760 ℃, the operation of the RCO temperature at 250 ~ 400 ℃. RTO may produce NOX secondary pollutants, while RCO does not. The operating temperature of RCO is lower and the operating cost is lower than that of RTO.
We produce both of these air pollution control devices.
Applicable exhaust gas
1. Applicable organic waste gas: hydrocarbon organic waste gas of alkanes, olefin, alcohols, ketones, ethers, esters, aromatics, benzene, etc;
2. Low concentration of organic matter (less than 25%LFL) and high air volume;
3. Exhaust gas contains a variety of organic components, or organic components often change;
4. Exhaust gas containing easily toxic or decaying components of the catalyst.
Advantages and disadvantages
1. Almost all waste gas containing organic compounds can be processed;
2. It can handle organic waste gas with large air volume and low concentration;
3. Insensitive to entrainment of small amounts of dust and solid particles in the exhaust gas;
4. The highest thermal efficiency (>95%) in all thermal combustion purification methods;
5. Less maintenance, safe and reliable operation;
6. Less pressure loss across the unit;
7. Long service life.
1. The device is heavy because it USES a ceramic heat accumulator;
2. The device is large and can only be placed outside;
3. It is require to operate as continuous as possible;
4. The disposable investment is relatively high;
5. It is not possible to thoroughly purify that sulfur-containing nitrogen-containing halogen contain organics.
Hot Tags: air pollution control devices, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, for sale