RTO incinerator is a regenerative oxidation furnace produced by Nantong Huashunda Wood-based Panel Machinery Co., Ltd., which is mainly used for waste gas treatment in paper impregnation line.The main structure consists of combustion chamber, heat storage chamber and switching valve.
RTO incinerator consists of a combustion chamber, a heat storage chamber, and a switching valve.According to the actual needs of customers, choose different ways of heat recovery and switching valve. Its principle is to put the organic waste gas heated to 760 degrees Celsius (specific needs to see ingredients) above, the VOC in oxidation in the exhaust is decomposed into carbon dioxide and water.
The high-temperature gas generated by oxidation flows through the specially designed ceramic heat storage body, making the ceramic body heat up and “heat storage”. This “heat storage” is used to preheat the subsequent organic waste gas.
1. The first generation of RTO is a monomer structure, which is guided by a simple flow wind.
2. The second generation RTO is a valve toggle, is also the most common type of RTO.
3. The third generation RTO adopts the rotary type shunting guide and divides the heat storage body in the furnace into a number of equal parts, and the VOC is directed to each heat accumulation unit to oxidize by rotating.
4. The fourth generation RTO is the newest control and heat-supply Integrated equipment, which is referred to as “Burning Heating Integrated”, which adopts rotary valve shunt and compactly-combines multiple heat storage Chambers into one combustion chamber with built-in heat exchanger or hot air conditioning device, so as to meet the Heating requirements while treating waste gas.
1. Great flexibility in the treatment of organic waste gas flow (nominal flow 20%~120%);
2. It is not sensitive to that small amount of dust and solid particle in the exhaust gas;
3. Thermal efficiency is highest in all thermal combustion purification methods (> 95%);
4. The self-heating operation is realized without the addition of auxiliary fuel under the appropriate concentration of the exhaust gas;
5. High purification efficiency (three-compartment >99%).
1. The device weighs a lot because it uses ceramic heat accumulators;
2. The device is bulky and can only be placed outdoors;
3. It is required to operate as continuous as possible;
4. MOne-time investment costs are relatively high;
5. It is not possible to thoroughly purify that sulfur-containing nitrogen-containing halogen contains organics.
Hot Tags: rto incinerator, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, for sale